Why You May Need A Certified Energy Auditor

There is lot that goes into determining excess utilities given the increased densities of tenants. Sometimes, we are unable to install emon meters to track excess electric use. However, you will need to find ways to track excess water, trash, sewer, and gas. A certified energy analyst will count machines, appliances, and devises to figure out a tenants electric use. Headcounts will be used to estimate other over standard use. From this information, a certified energy auditor will help you  determine excess tenant utility billings.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s